Gears is the second coming of the Robot Devil, with 100% more synth love.
Eau Claire, WI – February 9, 2015 – Gears is many things; an overdrive, sub octave generator, and resonant filter and expression pedal input. What it means for the
player is a device that allows you to emulate many familiar synth sounds, as well as create brand new ones.
• The overdrive is a fixed sound that can be mixed from silent to LOUD - just like the OG Robot Devil
• This signal is fed into a clock divider, which puts out a square wave (or two) we can mix into the output.
• The audio then travels on to the aggressive filter section. There's also a drive control allowing you to play nice with the filter, or just slam audio up against it.
• The filter also sneaks into self oscillation, for a little bit of extra noise, if you so desire.
• The expression pedal input allows foot control over the "Freq" knob and is the most magic trick in this new box.
• Electronic “wubs" familiar "wahs" and plenty of other new sounds are effortlessly dialed in and modulated with your foot.
GEARS will retail for $225 and will be ready to ship mid-February 2015. http:// www.dwarfcraft.com/gears.html
You can see it in action here: http://youtu.be/QRq57Akz1YM