Featuring dual 350 watt amplifiers, the SB2A’s switch-able powered speaker output can drive either an external 8 ohm passive subwoofer or full range loudspeaker. This makes SB2A a supremely versatile and compact “sub system drive” solution, easily configured with a variety of loudspeakers for a multitude of sound reinforcement applications.
Typical SB2A-powered system setups include: with a ZX1-90, as a standalone PA that fits in the front seat of your car; in clusters with SX100/300; with a passive SB122, for portable lightweight sub extension to replace bulky 15-inch two-way systems (two 16kg packages vs. one 40kg package); with an additional powered top box (such as the SXA100+).
The SB2A shares the same durable injection-molded enclosure as EV’s popular passive SB122 subwoofer. Both utilize the EVS12S woofer, designed from the ground up for optimized performance within this small footprint enclosure.
- 2 x 350W into 8?
- Switch-able powered output: top 60Hz hi-pass / sub 200Hz lo-pass
- Weight: 35lbs (16kg)
- Dimensions: 23.1” x 16.9” x 12.3” (586mm x 429mm x 312mm)
- Neutrik XLR / ¼” combo input
- Parallel XLR output for additional powered speakers
- U.S. List: $1190Euro List: €949.58 (ex. VAT)