Eventide has introduced Fission, the first plug-in that uses the developer’s Structural Effects — a new audio processing technology that allows you to split sound into transient and tonal parts, independently manipulate them with Eventide effects and dynamics controls, then fuse them back together.
• Radically re-shape a sound by soloing the Tonal and Transient channels. For example tightening the drum sound by dropping its tonal aspects.
• Split, modify and reassemble any sound.
• Fine-tune the split using the four Structural Split controls.
• Included are six Transient effects: Delay, Tap Delay, Dynamics, Phaser, Reverb, Gate + EQ.
• Seven Tonal effects are included: Delay, Compressor, Pitch, Chorus, Reverb, Tremolo, EQ.
• Waveform display for clear tracking of Transient/Tonal audio in real time.
• Artist presets include Richard Devine, Chris Carter, Suzanne Ciani, Joe Chiccarelli, John Agnello, Steve Rosenthal, Kaitlyn Aurelia, Smith, Stewart Lerman, and others.
For more information and to view the video demo, visit eventideaudio.com.