Plug-in on sale for 75% off until 3/31/2016
Eventide announced a limited-time discount on the purchase of its Blackhole reverb plug-in. While most reverbs are constrained by the physics of the real world, Eventide’s Blackhole reverb creates virtual spaces that could never exist in our reality. At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings and pads. At small sizes those very same qualities can help add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section.
Blackhole is destined to be one of the tools that musicians, engineers and producers turn to time and again when reality just isn’t enough.
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets, including some by artists such as Richard Devine, Flood & Alan Moulder, Vernon Reid, Jonsi & Alex from Sigur Rós and John Agnello.
- Useful for highlighting key instruments or painting a backdrop for a mix
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the decay
- Kill Switch mutes the input so only the reverb is heard
- Innovative Ribbon and HotSwitch controls allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments
Blackhole is on sale for $49 until March 31, 2016 (MSRP $199). Owners of Anthology X qualify for the crossgrade price of $19. A fully-functional, 30-day demo is available at any time. Visit eventideaudio.com for more information.
Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7+; AAX, AU, VST; no iLok dongle required.
Blackhole Promo: https://www.eventideaudio.com/promo/blackhole_sale
Blackhole Product Page: https://www.eventideaudio.com/blackhole
Eventide website: https://www.eventideaudio.com
For over 40 years, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit. Since then their legendary studio processors have been heard on countless hit records.
Eventide is a registered trademark of Eventide Inc. ® 2016 Eventide Inc.