Perform Audio Surgery with Eventide's Precision Time Align
On sale for $29 until June 30, 2016
Precision Time Align is a high precision sub-sample delay that can slide a track forward or backwards in time. It will help you get perfectly synchronized double-tracked recordings completely eliminating timing anomalies and phase issues from your mix, especially on multi-miked drums, vocals and instruments.
Precision Time Align is ideal for critical engineering tasks such as combining multiple tracks of a single instrument, compensating for phasing from different microphones, or aligning audio segments for a tracking-only session.
Problems incurred when recording drums, an electric guitar cabinet or vocals with more than one microphone are quickly eliminated by Precision Time Align. Phase anomalies like comb filtering (phased, hollow sound) and low frequency attenuation are easily eliminated using Precision Time Align.
Whereas D.A.W.’s allow for time-alignment on a sample level, Precision Time Align is 64x more accurate at sliding tracks forward or backwards in time.
- Synchronize signals to microsecond accuracy, up to 1/64th of a sample.
- Phase Invert button fixes mirror-image acoustical phasing.
- Precision Coarse and Fine controls optimize time shift in recordings.
- Perform negative delays, moving the track up in time relative to other tracks in the recording.
- Four different methods for calibrating the signal to achieve perfect signal matching.
- Precision Time Delay also included for use with D.A.W.s lacking delay compensation.
- Precision Time Align is available for $29 until June 30th, 2016 (MSRP $99). A fully-functional, 30-day demo is available at any time.
Precision Time Align is part of the Anthology X bundle and also available as part of the Eventide Ensemble subscription package. Visit eventideaudio.com more information.
Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7 & 8. Available in AAX, VST and AU formats. No iLok dongle required.
For over 40 years, Eventide has remained at the forefront of recording technology. In 1975 they revolutionized the audio industry by creating the world’s first commercially available digital audio effects unit. Since then their legendary studio processors have been heard on countless hit records.
Eventide is a registered trademarks of Eventide Inc. ® 2016 Eventide Inc.