Focusrite is pleased to announce RedNet X2P, a compact, robust 2x2 Dante audio interface featuring two Red Evolution mic pres, stereo line out and a stereo headphone amplifier. RedNet X2P quickly adds I/O to Focusrite Red interfaces or any Dante audio-over-IP system, and power, audio and remote control are supplied using a single Ethernet cable. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout ensures settings remain unchanged when used remotely.
The two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic pres provide plenty of ultra-clean gain along with stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter and phase reverse. Plus they include Air mode, emulating the sound of Focusrite’s classic transformer-based mic preamps. RedNet X2P provides high-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range. These converters have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency.
RedNet X2P features a crossfader to enable control of the level of local inputs versus network inputs that feed either the line outputs or the headphone outputs. The unit can be mounted directly to a mic stand, keeping it out of the way and within reach.
Flexible control locks enable locally control of mic pre settings, output settings or both to be locked. Artists can adjust their headphone mix and level, safe in the knowledge that they cannot accidentally adjust the mic pre gain.
• Two of our best preamps provide ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter, phase reverse and Air mode
• High-quality conversion, with over 118dB dynamic range
• Power over Ethernet allows a single cable to deliver audio, control and power to RedNet X2P
• Local input mix allows ‘more-me’ style monitoring for easy foldback control
• Mic stand mount keeps the unit out of the way and within reach
• Local control lockout of mic pre settings, output settings or both