Acoustic treatment manufacturer GIK Acoustics has launched a radiant new diffusor!
Gotham N23 5” Skyline Diffusor is a precision-cut, 23-root, two-dimensional Quadratic Skyline Diffusor.
Skyline Diffusors – more accurately called two-dimensional diffusors — have the advantage of scattering sound across two planes: horizontal (left & right) and vertical (up & down). This two-dimensional scattering broadens the soundscape and makes a room sound larger.
The Gotham N23 5” Skyline provides unparalleled performance with the widest diffusion range on the market: from 1250 Hz to 9500 Hz with scattering effects down to 650 Hz, turning damaging reflections into a sonically pleasing diffused sound field, while controlling yet retaining higher frequencies.
Features of the GIK Acoustics Gotham N23 5? Quadratic Skyline Diffusor:
• Designed to diffuse sound energy while retaining higher frequencies
• The 23-root quadratic sequence provides true, even diffusion from 1250hz to 9500hz with scattering effects down to 650 Hz
• Made using medium density fiberboard (MDF) which looks great natural or can be painted to match any décor
• The beautiful pattern of the Gotham N23 5? enhances any space
• Easily wall mounted. No glue or destructive adhesive when installing
Unlike other skyline diffusors, the GIK Acoustics’ Gotham N23 5? Quadratic Skyline Diffusor has a 23-root, calculated quadratic sequence which is machine cut within 0.2 millimeter.
For pricing and additional information, please visit: http://www.gikacoustics.com/product/gotham-n23-5-inch-quadratic-skyline-diffusors/