ZYLIA ZM-1 – Record Audio Like Never Before
Capture your creativity with the ZYLIA ZM-1 spherical microphone which is tiny, light, easily portable and ready to set up in seconds anywhere you want. It’s newly patented sound-source separation technology isolates each instrument in your music piece and saves them in the cloud to preserve every moment.
Pre-ordering of ZYLIA will begin after the holiday season, but right now you can learn more about it!
EASY TO USE
ZYLIA believes that instead of focusing on cables and perfect microphones setup you should focus on things that matter most: you and your music. All you need is a spherical microphone. It takes seconds to set up, and there are no cables lying around. It’s extremely light and easy to move around. Capture the moment and record now, and separate each instrument and the vocals later.
SOUND SOURCE SEPARATION
You no longer need a separate microphone for every band member. The ZYLIA system consists of a microphone array and an audio processing service. Sound recorded by this system is separated into individual tracks that represent individual audio sources.
SUITABLE FOR EVERY MUSICIAN
As a musician who makes a living through music, you are always on the move. You create and rehearse your songs on the road, in hotel rooms and various other places. Don’t lose ideas because of low-quality recording on your smartphone or waste your money on expensive and complicated equipment. Duos, trios, quartets or big bands; amateurs or professionals; rehearsals in the garage or recording sessions in the studio; teachers and students in music classes; creating a personal archive or preserving a live concert.
In short, it’s for all music enthusiasts who like to record their music and process audio in an easy way. If you are interested in this revolutionary spherical microphone, please visit: http://zylia.co/.
- Number of simultaneously recorded tracks / sources: unlimited
- Automatic separation of recorded sound sources
- Automatic removal of background noises
- Recording time: 3 GB / hour (ZYLIA lossless compression, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit), 0.5 GB / hour (MP3, 44.1, 16 bit)
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz
- Microphones: multi microphone array,
- Gain adjustment: -12dB to +32dB (0.5dB steps)
- Software-defined microphone
- Point in any direction in 3D space
- Automatic control of spatial/frequency characteristics – depends on separation type
- Unlimited number of virtual microphones
- Quantization: 16/24 bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz
- RAW: Wave / PCM
- Compression: FLAC / ZYLIA (lossless); MP3 (lossy)
- Storage: Mac or PC through USB
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Power: Micro USB 2.0
- Input: unlimited number of virtual microphones.
- Output: Micro USB 2.0
Data - cloud processing
- Sound separation level: adjustable sound source volume
- Multi track processing: extraction of sound sources from mix, auto volume level adjustment
- Output: data stored in individual tracks WAV / PCM or MP3 format
Data – PC/Mac/Android/iOS
- Recording and calibration application
- Start/stop/pause recording