Shape and manipulate your vocals with new VocalSynth from iZotope
Vocal processing is more popular than ever and iZotope’s new VocalSynth multi-effects plug-in opens up an expansive array of vocal potential, allowing you to easily produce the complex, interesting and unique vocal effects that have driven numerous hit songs and launched careers.
Shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles. Uncover otherworldly sonic palettes or finally access the vocal treatments of your favourite tracks.
From Daft Punk’s Around the World and Beastie Boys Intergalactic to Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody and Radiohead’s Everything in the Right Place, VocalSynth’s four resynthesis engines — Vocoder, Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox — along with expressive vocal effects and high impact controls, makes producing those hard-to-reach vocal sounds easy and inspiring to achieve.
- Four advanced vocal engines: Use the voice as the foundation for robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeats, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in vocals with real-time pitch correction, preserving the original formants and timbre of the vocals for natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Easily add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or plug in a MIDI controller to drive VocalSynth with the specific harmony voicings.
- Presets across genres: Quickly access classic sounds that are known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
VocalSynth is available to download now with an introductory discount of 25% until 16th June.
Offer SRP: £104.95 / €139.00 / $179.00
For full details visit: http://bit.ly/1rTgJaC
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, iZotope develops innovative products that inspire and enable people to be created. The iZotope product line focuses on Music Production, with solutions for mixing, mastering, and creative effects, and Post Production, with tools that enhance audio for film, broadcast, video and new media.
Time+Space has been supplying the creative industries for around 20 years, providing a variety of essential tools for computer-based music production. Their portfolio of world leading brands include the multi-award winning Spectrasonics, Toontrack, iZotope, Synthogy, Rob Papen, Garritan, Spitfire Audio and ProjectSAM, to name just a few.