“The Black Hole is absolutely technically innovative microphone. It is extraordinary because of two independent opposite placed large capsules inside the compact head,” said Juris Zarins, designer of the microphone and CEO. “I am sure that the result of Black Hole will agreeably surprise every user”.
In the same way the new warrior is very handy and compact with absolutely originally looking design. It has new original stand holder system (damper) and patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using specially mixed alloy for coating. The Black Hole is produced with three switchable polar patterns (Omni, Cardioid and Figure of 8). The new microphone has passed numerous tests and given excellent references concerning sound details accuracy, sound transparency, dynamics and right tonal balance.
JZ Microphones was established in September 2007 in Latvia to develop modern recording equipment and high quality microphones. The main target of the new company is investments in developing the JZ brand. At the moment company is working on establishment of strong international distribution network.
The new product is already available in the USA through Full Compass.
The main characteristics of Black Hole:
- Multi - pattern condenser: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Two (!) opposite placed, independent, large, true electrostatic capsules inside the compact head
- New special capsule with single, less centre tap diaphragm and adjustable backplate.
- Patented variable sputtering of diaphragm, using specially mixed alloy for coating
- Integrated capsule shockmount.
For more information, visit our web site at www.jzmic.com.