The Patchable Analog Experience Refined
The Kilpatrick Audio PHENOL is a new type of electronic instrument from Kilpatrick Audio. Inspired by modular synthesizers, PHENOL offers the creative potential, sound and hands-on experience of a modular synth, in a sleek, compact and affordable package.
Best of all, PHENOL can integrate with with Eurorack and other analog synthesizer gear. Whether you already love modular synthesizers and want a smaller instrument for portability, or whether you've heard about modular synths and want a synth that you will never outgrow, PHENOL offers an amazing instrument at a great price.
• Two analog VCOs - triangle, ramp and pulse outputs
• Two analog filters - low pass and band pass
• Two analog VCAs with level control
• Two envelope generator / LFO combos with many unique features (digital)
• An LFO with sine and random output (digital)
• Internal MIDI to CV converter with DIN and USB MIDI interfaces
• Built-in MIDI sequencer / looper
• Compact mixer with digital delay (330ms of delay time)
• Digital pulse divider - divide MIDI clock, LFOs or audio signals into useful musical divisions
• Buffered analog mixer / mult / inverter with level control
• Two external audio inputs buffer and amplify line-level signals - process drum machine or other audio sources through the system
For more information please contact: Nyles Miszczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org