In addition to world-class room correction, ERGO also features:
• Focus/Global Correction –ERGO can correct for a single listening (focus) position or for an entire room (global) so all listeners can enjoy corrected sound quality
• A/B Speaker Controls –Enables or disables the audio being sent to the “A,” “B” or subwoofer speakers
• Headphone Volume –Adjusts the independent audio stream or the mirrored ‘A” stream audio for your headphones
• Calibration Switch –Enables the calibration microphone allowing the ERGO to analyze a room’s acoustic properties
• Large Volume Knob –Ultra-smooth response, providing simultaneous control of ERGO’s A/B/Subwoofer outputs
For additional product specifications and distribution information, please visit www.krksys.com/ergo/index.php .
“ERGO addresses the needs of professional and project studios worldwide by fixing room acoustics and allowing people to mix in a “perfect” room,” said Tony Rodrigues, Vice-President of Marketing for Stanton Group.
At $799, ERGO delivers the most sophisticated room correction at a fraction of the cost of traditional room treatments. For product availability and distribution information, please visit www.krksys.com/dealer_usdealers.php .