Create new tunes and remixes on iPhone
The Blocs Launchpad for iOS continues its fast-paced evolution releasing another significant update. Mobile music makers can now create their own remixes from scratch using the iPhone version of the app, following the success of the iPad version.
The popular Launchpad for iOS app lets mobile music makers remix music on iPad and iPhone. With this powerful update, electronic music makers can start new remixes from scratch, building new music from the huge sound library available (Over 100 soundpacks to date). Users can easily search for sounds, tag favourite sounds, and then edit pads to create unique performances to then easily share.
For advanced music makers and remixers, Audio Import* is now also available for iPhone as an In-App Purchase. Users can bring in their own sounds easily from almost anywhere including Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare, Airdrop**. A full user folder management system helps manage a large amount of imported files.
Launchpad for iPad has also been updated, and now supports the more flexible document picker importing method. This allows for many more sources such as iCloud, GoogleDrive, as well as the usual Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare etc. A much requested panning per pad feature has also been added.
Audio Import marks a significant step forward for Launchpad for iPhone, unlocking new potential and affirming Launchpad for iOS as one of the DJ/Producer essentials.
Watch The Primary Launchpad for iOS Video Here
• Launchpad for iPhone (Free Update)
• Create new projects
• Browse for sounds in your library and assign to pads
• Search for sounds by Soundpack, Category, Type by BPM or name
• Tag favourite sounds and filter by them
• Edit Pad settings such as loop or trigger type, Sync type, Gain and Pan
• iPhone 7 supported: Haptics support for FX, and panning added for stereo speakers
• Launchpad for iPhone (In-App Purchase)*
• Import from almost anywhere Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare, Airdrop**
• Create your own nested folders to manage your imported sounds
• Manage move, delete, Rename, and change categories
• Assign to Favourite sounds
• Edit Sound settings such as Default Volume, Category, and name
• Launchpad for iPad (Free)
• Panning per pad added
• iPad Audio Imported Updated
• Now import from many more sources iCloud, GoogleDrive, as well as Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare etc
* In-App Purchase required
** Cloud Storage App i.e. Dropbox App, needs to be installed on your device to use features.
The Blocs team grew out of Focusrite & Novation, where they were responsible for innovations such as the original Launchpad hardware and the Launchpad for iOS app. They are now based at Tileyard Studios in Kings Cross, London. Learn more about them here http://blocs.cc/about