Little Endian announced the release of SpectrumWorx version 2.2 for Mac OS X and Windows in the form of a VST plug-in. This version brings the much awaited "tempo-synchronized LFOs" feature and more presets, totaling 145. Both OS versions have been updated with stability and performance improvements.
- 100 percent frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over 50 modules to choose from (harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, merger, etc.).
- Sophisticated "time-to-frequency domain" engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with 145 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs.
- External audio input for intersample effects.
The new version is available for evaluation and purchase immediately at the Little Endian website.