Mixvibes’ Cross DJ for Android 1.3 update brings in a lot of new features: Sampler, Keylock, Advanced Beat grid editing and more.
- 12 pads on tablets, 8 on mobiles.
- 12 sample banks: Scratch, Space, Synths, Vocals, Dubstep, Hip Hop, House and more…
- A total of 72 samples on tablet, 48 on mobile.
- Create and edit banks (content, name) + pads (content, name, color, position.)
- Record samples through the microphone.
- If needed, samples can be quantized to the player.
No matter how much you pitch your track, the key/tone of the track stays the same. It essentially allows to mix tracks with different BPMs, and stay in harmony.
Advanced Beat grid editing
- Touching the Syncmeter makes the Beat grid editing button appear.
- Set Master down beat, Stretch/Contract Beat Grid, Move Beat Grid left/right, Halve/Double BPM.
- Record now available for all Android versions (records in .ogg format.)
- Automix Shuffle mode.
- Play/pause from device’s lock screen.
- New folder explorer: Sort, search, info scan.