Mu-FX Introduces Authorized Reissue of Vintage Musitronics Mu-tron Octave Divider
We're giving early adopters discounts up to 20%, and other incentives, from October 1 through November 30, 2014 on the new Mu-FX Octave Divider. This is your chance to score a low serial number or vanity serial number on the official re-issue of one of the most collectible and sought after guitar and bass pedals of all time. Pre-order now and be one of the first to receive this re-issued and refined pedal by Musitronics co-founder and Mu-tron III inventor Mike Beigel.
Just Like The Original Musitronics Octave Divider...Only Better!
The Mu-FX Octave Divider retains all the versatility and accurate tracking of the original Musitronics Mu-tron Octave Divider pedal, but now in a mini-mu housing that has the authenticity of “the original” in a pedal-board friendly size. Made in the USA with modern manufacturing techniques, the enhanced reissue also offers more versatility of operating modes and features.
Most musicians know that Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead used the Mu-Tron III and the Mu-Tron Octave divider in his celebrated and mysterious “RIG” that produced such inimitable expressive sounds at the artist’s skilled touch. Many musicians have searched and paid a lot of money for the original Musitronics Mu-Tron III and Octave Divider vintage models to get that legendary sound. Now we have provided the “as good and BETTER” reissues of those products that are “top shelf” quality but are AVAILABLE and AFFORDABLE compared to the original vintage products, that often must be repaired and refurbished back to their original manufacturers specifications.
- Bass Mix Pot
- Dry Mix Pot
- Ringer Mix Pot
- Bass Tone Control Pot
- Bass Stabilize Switch
- SOLO Mode Switch
- EFFECT footswitch
- SOLO footswitch
- Active bypass
- True bypass
- Effect/bypass tri-color LED
- Solo Mode tri-color LED
Preliminary Features & Specifications
- 1/4" True Bypass Switching Input Jack
- 1/4" Active Bypass Switching Input Jack
- 1/4" Output Jack
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB or better
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBu
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -10dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +16dBu
- Case: .063” aluminum
- Weight: 16.3oz/462g (unit only)
- Dimensions: 5.65” x 4.05” x 1.625”
- Includes 12VAC 200MA power adapter
- Compatible with 12VAC isolated output pedal board power supplies
- 1 year limited warranty
- Made in USA to ISO 9001 standard
Included in the box:
- Octave Divider
- 12VAC power supply with 2 wire AC to unit barrel jack cord
Expected Delivery Date is 11/25/2014
Currently available direct only from Mu-FX at www.mu-fx.com.