Monofilter 3 is designed to give detailed control over stereo width and phase alignment below a user configurable crossover frequency.
- Improving bass definition
- Re-focusing bass frequencies where stereo FX have been used
- Correcting problems in sounds sampled from vinyl
- Correcting phase issues
- Making frequency splits
- Re-mastering old recordings
- Preparing for mastering to vinyl
- Tightening smeared stereo imaging
- Handling live recordings and instruments
- ‘Psychoacoustic panning’ of bass sounds
Originally available for Windows, Monofilter is now also available for Mac OS X in VST and Audio Units formats. It costs $59 and demo versions are available.
OS: Windows / OSX
Format: VST/AU Effect
$59 (free demo)
Version Number: 3.2