Output, Inc., innovative music software developer for producers, composers and musicians, is proud to announce the release of the world’s most powerful pulse engine, SIGNAL. SIGNAL is a revolutionary software instrument focused on generating pulses, combining the warmth of fat analog and digital synths with beauty of organic instruments.
Inspired by the realization that nearly all music is centered on a pulse, Output gathered a team of 70 designers and developers to build an instrument that pushes beyond conventional limits of synths and samples.
The new instrument features a massive 40GB library of multi-dynamic and round-robin samples recorded in Los Angeles and London. Where SIGNAL sets itself apart, is how it allows for the combination of these synths and instruments across multiple layers and rhythms. Using the underlying step sequencers, arpeggiators, LFO’s and SIGNAL’s proprietary tape LOOPER, one can create a sound not yet heard previously.
Though SIGNAL is a hefty engine, its interface was designed to be friendly for those who want to start up and play immediately. Those looking to dive into effects, mods and sound design, will find the Advanced section complete with all the depth one would want.
"After a year-and-a-half of hard work, we are beyond thrilled to bring this powerful and inspiring instrument to music makers.”, says Output Founder and CEO, Gregg Lehrman. “This is a big milestone in our young but growing company and we’re excited to hear the music that people create.”
SIGNAL is available today at outputsounds.com as well as authorized Output resellers worldwide. Output’s first product, REV, received critical acclaim and became one of the most successful Native Instrument Kontakt instruments of 2014.
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content – 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms: Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFO’s
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
- Effects control globally and per layer
- Convolution reverb engine
- Advanced mode for access to all parameters
- Copy and paste settings between layers
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use
About Output, Inc.
Output is a new music company that develops innovative software instruments for musicians, composers, producers and sound designers. The focus is simple - enable music makers to BE CREATIVE.