June 12, 2018, Los Angeles, CA - After years in the making, Output Inc. has announced Arcade, a playable loop synthesizer with new content every day. Like a Netflix or Hulu for music makers, Arcade also packs powerful tools to transform loops until they sound like you.
With Arcade, Output has eradicated countless folders and websites from the search process to speed a musician’s workflow. Tempo and pitch-locked loops are organized into sonic worlds and available directly within the Arcade plug-in. Playable kits contain curated loops dialed in with 11 effects, customizable sliders, advanced modulation and Output’s proprietary black key modifiers, making it easy to tweak on the fly.
With respect to every artist’s unique voice, users can also drag and drop their own loops and samples to manipulate them with the same creative tools.
Founder and CEO, Gregg Lehrman says “All you have to do is watch someone use Arcade for 5 minutes, and you grasp the impact this will have on music production. Our goal from day one has always been to help musicians be creative. I think this is a huge next step in the fulfillment of that vision and can’t wait to hear how it inspires and transforms music.”
For $10/month and free for the first 100 days, Arcade is updated with new features, product lines and loops all the time. Arcade is available now exclusively on Output.com.
Price: $10/month subscription, but free for the first 100 days—cancel any time.
- Arcade is a software plug-in that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin.
- User can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15-voice Loop synthesizer
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities
- 15-channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without Internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
- Internet Connected Fully Searchable Browser for Lines, Kits, and Loops.
- Download any content based on Search or Tags/filters
- User Loops and User Kits access with same BPM and Key control as Factory
- Audio Preview and Favorite Function for Lines, Kits, or Loops
- Descriptions for each Line, Kit, or Loop
- Sorting and Tag Filters to find things fast.
Loop Voice (x15)
- Multimode Filter with Resonance and Gradual/Steep Curve
- Volume, Pan, Attack/Release and Loop Crossfade
- Speed Control (1/4, 1/2, x1, x2)
- Tune Control (+/- 24)
- Loop Playback (Reverse, Pendulum, Loop On/Off, Hold)
- FX Sends Pre/Post x2
- Modifier Block
- Sync On/Off
- BPM & Time signature Control
- Key Signature control
- Formant Pitch Control
- Efficient and High Quality Time/Pitch Stretching Mode
- Velocity Sens. (Filter Cutoff/Reso, Volume & Formant)
- ReSequence (16 steps with Volume, Mute, Reverse, Speed, Length and Attack Decay control per step)
- Playhead (Speed, Reverse, Loop On/Off, Cup Point per Loop)
- Repeater (Note Repeat with Rate, Reverse, Volume Step Sequencer)
Session Key Control
• Play any kit or Loop in the user selected Key matching your song.
- Global Speed Control (1/2, x1, x2)
- Legato Option (play all loops in sync no matter when you trigger them)
- Input Quantize (assures loops will start and play in time)
- Voice Limit per kit
- Content Transfer to a custom location
- Helpful Links to online manual
- 15 Channel Mixer with Volume, Pan, Pre/Post Send FX(x2), Solo
- Send Bus (x2) with Volume, Pan and Mute
- 2 insert FX slots per Bus
- Master Bus with Volume, Pan, Mute and 4 Insert FX slots
- MultiTap Delay
- Stereo Delay
- Distortion Box
- LFO/Step (x2) Sync/Free mode with Retrigger and Rate.
- Waveshape Control
- Attack, Phase, Chaos and Polarity Control
Available today at Output.com
ARCADE TECH SPECS:
Mac OS X: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX\
Windows: VST / VST3 /AAX 32/64bit
Compatible with all major digital audio workstation software
About Output Inc.
Output Inc. is a music software company for today’s creative music makers.
Launched in November 2013, Output has become the secret sauce behind so many songs and scores you’ve heard: Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Stranger Things, Game Of Thrones, Black Panther and so many more.