Peavey Electronics®, a worldwide leader in professional audio equipment, proudly introduces the PV® 14 AT and PV® 10 AT series mixers.
The PV AT series mixers are equipped with Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display. With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues. Key features include 4 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 8 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 8 direct outputs
for recording, Bluetooth® wireless input, and built-in digital effects with LCD display. These all-new mixers will provide years of hassle-free operation.
PV® 14 AT / PV® 10 AT Mixer Features:
- 4 Channels of Antares® Auto-Tune®
- 8 Channels of reference-quality mic preamps
- 8 Direct outputs for recording
- Bluetooth wireless input
- Built-in digital effects with LCD display
- USB to PC for recording and playback
- MP3 playback via USB A input
- KOSMOS® audio enhancement
- Global 48 volt phantom power
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- 4 channels of compression
- High impedance guitar preamp
- 3 -band EQ per channel with bypass
- Channel mute buttons
- LED clip, signal, mute indication
- Master level LED meter bridge
- Precision 60mm faders on input channels and stereo master outputs
- New slim, low-profile design
- Convenient tablet cradle
For the latest in music and audio equipment from Peavey Electronics, visit www.peavey.com.