Five Brand-New Brainworx Plugins for Creating an Amazing Array of Guitar Sounds
The new bundle is also a part of the new Plugin Alliance All Bundle 3.4, along with recent Lindell Audio and Accusonus plugins
Santa Cruz, CA – Sept. 14, 2015 – Combining a legendary guitar amp emulation plugin with four essential guitar effect pedal plugins, the new Classic Guitar Tones Bundle from Plugin Alliance debuts a new Brainworx toolset that allows guitarists and producers to achieve an astounding range of guitar tones by mixing and matching effects. The Brainworx bx_bassdude provides the warm, clean amp that many guitarists favor as the foundation for a pedalboard full of effects. By combining the effects in this suite of native plugins, they can then build a flexible palette of guitar sounds, from sweet, chorused cleans to screaming metal leads. And for the first 30 days beginning today, the Classic Guitar Tones Bundle will be available for $129—a 62% discount off the combined retail prices.
This new guitar suite of five Brainworx plugins is also being added to the new Plugin Alliance All Bundle 3.4, along with the four Lindell Audio plugins recently added to the Plugin Alliance lineup and the recent Accusonus ERA-D restoration plugin, which simultaneously removes both noise and reverberation from audio. The All Bundle 3.4 now stands at an enormous 58 plugins for a price of $3,789—a 60% discount off the combined retail plugin prices. All 58 plugins are available in AAX native, VST2, VST3 and AU formats and many are available in other formats, including AAX DSP.
The Classic Guitar Tones Bundle packages five new plugins:
- Brainworx bx_bassdude ($149 MSRP) – a flawless emulation of the vintage blonde Fender Bassman, which inspired the design of countless guitar amps that followed in its legendary footsteps.
- Brainworx bx_distorange ($49 MSRP) – an emulation of the snarling, grinding Boss DS-1 distortion pedal, a modern classic that was indispensible to artists from Nirvana to Steve Vai.
- Brainworx bx_yellowdrive ($49 MSRP) – this emulation of the Boss SD-1 overdrive pedal reacts to your playing like a real overdriven amp would, with smooth tones and natural tube-amp growl.
- Brainworx bx_bluechorus2 ($49 MSRP) – a faithful emulation of a true guitar favorite: the Boss CE-2 chorus pedal, heard on countless recordings.
- Brainworx bx_greenscreamer ($49 MSRP) – an emulation of the most popular overdrive pedal ever made: the Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer, beloved by artists such as Stevie Ray Vaughn and Metallica's Kirk Hammett.
“We’re so happy to be able to offer additional high-quality guitar oriented emulations for native systems,” said Brainworx founder and CEO Dirk Ulrich. “The bx_bassdude combined with these pedals is like having a gig-ready rig inside your DAW.”
Every Plugin Alliance product is available for a fully-functional 14-day demo from a single downloadable installer. The All Bundle 3.4 plugins run on Mac OS 10.6 or higher and Windows 7 or 8. Customers can pay off the All Bundle in 12 monthly, interest-free installments. Existing users receive credit for previous Plugin Alliance purchases toward the All Bundle cost, and they can upgrade as future plugins come out for a reasonable price.
© 2015 Plugin Alliance, LLC. All rights reserved. Plugin Alliance is a trademark of Plugin Alliance, LLC . Brainworx, bx, bx_bassdude, bx_distorange, bx_yellowdrive, bx_bluechorus2 and bx_greenscreamer are trademarks of Brainworx Music & Media GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and are referenced for the sole purpose of illustrating amplifier and pedal products on which Brainworx applied its own modeling techniques. Such reference does not imply an association, license or endorsement of any type by such third-party manufacturers.
All prices are US MSRP for the U.S. and Canada only. Product specifications, features, system requirements, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.