Project Studio includes:
- Revolver LE -- The all new convolution reverb.
- FilterBank LE - Includes E4, P4, and F1 FilterBank configurations made up of powerful variable Q parametric and shelving EQ as well as resonant peak filters.
- CompressorBank LE - The CompressorBank CB4 configuration with emulations of the LA-2A, dbx 165, Fairchild 670, UREI 1176, Neve 33609 and more.
- Chrome Tone LE - The Chrome Tone Amp configuration with gating, distortion, compression, EQ, pre amp modeling, a cabinet simulator and spring/room reverb.
- Synthesizer One LE - All of the sound quality of the original in a straightforward interface. Controls are provided for the most often adjusted parameters, and presets from top programmers are included.
- Project Studio also contains a pre-programmed McDSP Green iLok. The McDSP Project Studio is ready to plug and play right out of the box.
Users who already own two or more of the five plug-Ins included in Project Studio can upgrade to the remaining products for $195 (USD). This upgrade program will be administered through McDSP directly. Please note the following conditions:
These upgrades are only available until 3/31/2006.
Upgrade delivery is made via ilok.com accounts. Recipients must provide a valid iLok.com User ID at the time of purchase.
Users must have their registration confirmed with McDSP before an upgrade can be processed. User registration cards are the only accepted means of registration.
The bundle will initially be RTAS/AudioSuite Mac only, and is expected ship date November 2005. Windows XP versions are expected in 2006.
For more information, visit their web site at www.mcdsp.com.