There is nothing analog about a Rack Extension, so why pretend. The Digital Filter (https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/digital-filter/) takes full advantage of modern signal-processing techniques and for the first time provides a Continuously Variable Slope. You can now morph between the classic response of a 4-pole filter (Moog), to the subtle sounds of a 2-pole filter (Oberheim), and for an extremely steep cutoff all the way up to a 12-pole filter. And everything in between, you can even play with odd order filters if you like. It’s shaping up to be the only filter you’ll need in your toolbox, though you might want more than one.
Watch the video at:https://youtu.be/nAt6K0QdAmw
- Resonant Filter with Continuously Variable Slope (1- to 12-pole response)
- Low CPU Usag
- State Variable Design (Highpass/Lowpass)
- Bandpass/Bandstop Combinator Presets (with variable Bandwidth)
- Envelope Generator (ADSR plus master Timescale control)
- Envelope Follower (for EG trigger and/or Cutoff control)
- Sidechain Audio Input for Envelope Follower
- CV Input for Cutoff, Slope, Resonance, and Filter State
- CV Input for Note and Gate (for poly synth setups, acid house sequencers)
Listen to some acid demos at: https://soundcloud.com/themusicologygroup/sets/acid-on-a-budget]
The Digital Filter is available now for US $35 in the Propellerhead Shop (https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/digital-filter/).