Stockholm, Sweden, April 3, 2018 – Propellerhead Software today released Reason Intro, an introduction to the award-winning Reason 10 music production software. Reason Intro offers the Reason experience at a low price, while giving access to Reason’s famous workflow, an assortment of legendary instruments and effects, intuitive and essential recording tools and studio-grade mixing tools.
“Get started making music without compromising the quality of the instruments, effects and recording tools you need,” said Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Propellerhead Product Manager. “Reason Intro gives customers access to Reason’s famous workflow and some of the best sounding instruments and effects we’ve ever created, all at a great price.”
Reason Intro features:
- Easy and fast music-making software that’s fun to use and won’t get in the way of your creativity
- 16 tracks of audio and MIDI recording
- 10 Instruments, including Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer, Thor Polysonic Synthesizer, Subtractor Synthesizer, NN-XT Advanced Sampler, Kong Drum Designer and more
- 11 Effects including RV7000 MKII Advanced Reverb, Scream 4 Distortion, Softube Guitar Amp, Softube Bass Amp and many more
- Professional recording tools with Pitch Edit, Slice Edit, high-quality time-stretching and more
- Fully-featured analog modeled mixing console with bus compressor
- Reason’s famous workflow and modular music-making environment
- Support for Rack Extension and VST plug-ins
Reason Intro customers can upgrade to Reason 10 full version at a reduced price and access unlimited tracks, the full set of features, instruments, effects and expanded sound library.
Pricing and Availability
Reason Intro is available as a direct download or from an authorized dealer at the following suggested retail pricing:
- Reason Intro USD $99 MSRP / EUR €79 MSRP
- Reason 10 Intro Upgrade USD $299 MSRP / EUR €269 MSRP
About Propellerhead Software
Formed in 1994, Propellerhead Software is a privately owned company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Renowned for its musician-centric approach, Propellerhead has created some of the world’s most innovative music software applications, interfaces and technology standards. Musicians, producers and the media have praised Figure, Reason, ReCycle and ReBirth applications for being inspiring, great sounding and of impeccable quality. Technologies such as ReWire and the REX file format are de-facto industry standards, implemented in all major music software. Today, Propellerhead’s products are used all over the world by hundreds of thousands of professionals and enthusiasts for all kinds of music making.