1. Make sure that “Export as One Sample” is unchecked in the Process menu.
2. Select “Export” from the File menu, navigate to the folder where you want to save each slice as a sample, choose the file format, then click on “Save.”
3. Choose the desired sample rate and bit depth for the slice files, then click on “OK.”
4. Each slice has been exported as a separate file to the folder you specified in step 2.
5. Open your host, and drag the slices into a track (assuming your host supports drag-and-drop; otherwise, import them).
6. Let the games begin! Rearrange slices on the same track, or as shown here, drag slices to a different track in whatever order you want. Repeat slices, overlap them, reverse them . . . whatever. You get the idea.