- Double precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT mode) algorithm
- Low distortion thanks to MasterComp's precise level detector, which includes an optional automatic attack and release time adjustment
- Wide range of controls
- Over-threshold compression and expansion
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting capabilities
- Mix control allows you to blend processed and clean signal
- Brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with textual readings and adjustable parameters
Suggested requirements for PC:
- Windows XP or Windows 2000 VST, DirectX or RTAS compatible host application
- 512 MB RAM
- P4 2GHz or PM 1.6GHz
- High Color S-VGA, 1024x768
The full version of MasterComp will be available on Friday, August 19.
For more information, visit their web site at www.pspaudioware.com.