Share, collaborate & discover with Reason
Reason 8 now supports Propellerhead’s new sharing and collaboration service. Move musical ideas between Reason, Figure and Take. Share your music to yourself across devices or with the world. Discover songs and beats made by Propellerhead and other users like you. Even open them up and add your own parts!
• Drop your song to your Propellerhead account, and listen to it on the bus home
• Have a friend add vocals to your beat using Take, Reason or Reason Essentials
• Share your song with the world and see it travel in entirely new directions
• Find tons of royalty free loops and samples to work on in Discover
This new, free service is launched as a beta. We need the help and feedback from music makers like you. Get Reason today and join us in shaping tomorrow’s music making!
Check out what others have made so far:
- Hear how Reason-user terrymask expanded on Justen William's original guitar track from the announcement video.
- If you're looking for new sample material for your next beat, 'Funky New Years' by jimwildmandc is ready to be sliced up and loaded into Kong or Dr. OctoRex!.
One piece of music can be taken in many different directions. Hear how the Figure song 'Nebula Rasa' was interpreted by the Propellerhead community — or try remixing it yourself!
Visit Discover now to find many more inspiring pieces. Ready for you to improve, remix your just groove.
Upgrade to Reason 8
Reason 8 brings support for Propellerhead’s collaboration and sharing service as well as a whole new look and an even smoother creative flow. Whatever music is on your mind, Reason 8 makes it easier to bring it out
Sale! 33% off on all Groove3 Reason tutorials in January
Our friends at Groove3 are currently offering a 33% discount on all their tutorials in the Propellerhead Shop. Jumpstart your productions with Reason 8 Explained, or dive deeper with a One Year All-Access Web Pass. Use the promotion code below to claim your discount:
Enter this code at checkout to get 33% off: prop33.
Offer is valid during January 2015 only