Blue has six oscillators, which can be connected in various ways, two analog-style modeled stereo filters, an enormous range of processing and modulation options and an incredibly powerful sequencer, all brought together with the inspirational Rob Papen presets for a wide range of musical styles.
- Six Oscillators modules that include Analog, Additive and Spectral type waveforms.
- Two analog modelled stereo Multimode filters, offering 6dB LowPass/HighPass, 12dB and 24dB LowPass/HighPass/BandPass/Notch, Ring, Comb and Vox (formant).
- Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR type.
- Four Multi-Envelopes
- Ten LFOs with various waveforms and which are midi-syncable.
- Three modulation Step-sequencers with sequence loop start/end, poly/mono/free play modes, speed controls and step smooth function. Copy/paste/clear functions.
- Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots.
- 32 step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount, volume smoothing.
- Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq synthesizer play modes. Portamento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate. Mono unison mode.
- Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analog synthesizers.
- 16-voice polyphony. Voice count control.
- Global settings save with each individual preset like: keyboard velocity response curve, over-sampling settings and filter control smoothing.
- Easy Edit page for fast new sound results or for easy access tempo changes.
- External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
- Two effects-blocks with serial and parallel mode. Nine stereo effects available including Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Low Fi, Stereo Widener and Reverb. Midi tempo based settings in Delays, Phaser and Flanger.
- Equalizer for at total sound.
- Sound banks of 32 presets inside build in browser
For more information, visit their web site at www.robpapen.com.