Roland is pleased to announce the release of the latest system update for the Fantom-G workstations. Version 1.20 adds new enhancements to the Fantom-G that include 1GB RAM support and new Auto-Track functionality.
The Fantom-G has redefined the boundaries of playability and creativity with its advanced sound engine, revolutionary ARX SuperNATURAL expansion bay, jumbo-sized color LCD, powerful new audio/MIDI recorder, and first-class 88-note weighted Ivory Feel (Fantom-G8) and synth-action (Fantom-G7and Fantom-G6) keys.
The release of v1.20 adds a number of new innovative features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- Expanded capabilities added to the 152-track song recorder
- New functions added for selecting parts and patches
- Auto-Track function strengthens link between sound generator and tracking
- Input quantizing can now be changed in real-time
- New SMF export, as well as song and phrase edit parameters added
- Maximum RAM memory increased from 512MB to 1GB
“We listened to the Fantom-G community, and this upgrade adds many new features requested by our end-users,” says Product Manager Vince LaDuca. “With the additional functionality in version 1.20, the Fantom-G is now the most innovative and DAW-like workstation synthesizer on the market.”
To download the Fantom-G6/G7/G8 System Update v1.20, please visit: