Famidrums is a sample based drum machine featuring the sounds of the Nintendo Entertainment System sound chip (more precisely, its DPCM sampler and triangle/noise oscillators). The drum sounds included have been extracted from games while others have been converted using classic analog drum machines as source. Accurate software emulation of the NES sound chip has been used to get that original crunchy drum sounds typical of classic games such as Super Mario Bros 3, Lifeforce, Super C and Kid Icarus.
- 30 8 bit Drum Kits
- Audio multi-outputs
- LFO, trim, reverb and pitch effects
- VSTi/AUi for Windows (32 bit/64 bit) and Mac OSX (Universal)
- Plain wav files to use in any sampler"
Introductory price: 9.99$ (until October 18th 12:00PM Eastern Time)
For more information: SampleScience.ca (http://www.samplescience.ca/2016/10/famidrums.html)
Soundcloud Audio Demos:https://soundcloud.com/samplesciencemtl/sets/famidrums-audio-demos
- VST/AU plugin instrument for both 32 bit and 64 bit host
- Available for Windows and Mac OS X
- 32 Drum Kits
- 240 samples (16 bit wav files)
- 177 megs download size