Samson Technologies is pleased to announce Go Mic, the latest addition to Samson’s ever-increasing line of USB microphones. Go Mic is designed to record professional quality audio on any computer. Its unique design provides the user with a built-in laptop mount or allows placement on a multidirectional hinge; ensuring consumers record only the intended audio.
Go Mic is perfect for all forms of recording. On the road, in the classroom, in a house of worship or any office setting, Go Mic will provide professionals and consumers alike with a convenient recording option. Additionally, Go Mic is ideal for applications such as Skype, iChat, webcasting, podcasting, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and voice recognition software.
“As an audio company, Samson focuses on creating solutions that have the widest range of applications that deliver great sound,” said Director of Marketing Mark Wilder. “With so many uses for digital audio and video today, Go Mic answers the call for anyone who needs better audio at a better price.”
The Go Mic’s key features include:
• Plug & play MAC and PC compatibility
• USB interface for high-resolution, digital audio streaming
• Custom design clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
• Compact, folding design allows easy storage in a brief case or laptop bag
• Condenser transducer with pressure gradient USB digital output
• Frequency response of 20Hz – 18 kHz
• Selectable cardioid or omni directional polar recording pattern
• Available in black or white
• MSRP $49