SONNOX RELEASES LIVE SOUND BUNDLE
For Avid VENUE & S3L Consoles
ANAHEIM, CA - Sonnox Plug-ins have been road-tested by top sound engineers for years, and have proved invaluable in optimizing live sound for concert audiences. Engineers for Nine Inch Nails, Duran Duran, Massive Attack, J-Lo, Peter Gabriel, FKA Twigs, and many other superstars extol the benefits of having Sonnox in their mixing arsenal. Now, Sonnox LIVE, a powerful bundle of high quality plug-ins, is being introduced specifically for use with Avid Venue and S3L consoles.
“With Avid consoles dominating a major segment of the tour scene, we have customized a definitive bundle of Sonnox plug-ins specifically for engineers using those desks,” reports Sonnox Senior Sales and Marketing Manager, Nathan Eames. “Live sound engineers like Andy Carrington, Rick Camp, Snake Newton, Ben Findlay, Robb Allen and many others rely on Sonnox Plug-ins for that ‘special edge’. With touring acknowledged as the primary revenue source for most artists these days, live sound quality has never been more critical,” Eames says.
The Sonnox LIVE Bundle is comprised of five plug-ins that support both TDM and AAX DSP formats:
- Oxford EQ - The industry standard digital 5-band parametric EQ + filters
- Oxford Dynamics – A multi-functional suite, includes: compressor, gate, limiter, expander, side-chain eq and ‘warmth’ control
- Inflator – Enhances presence, loudness, and warmth
- TransMod - For ultimate transient control and punch
- Oxford Reverb - A highly versatile Reverb, which includes a parametric EQ for complete control
- An AAX DSP plug-in:SuprEsser DS, is included for the exclusive use of S3L users.
Sonnox LIVE is available now at an RRP of $949.00 / £500 GPB
Important Note: Mac and Native licenses are not included in this specially priced Avid Live console bundle (Equivalent cost of HD-HDX bundle including Native Licenses = $1,674. / £1,056. GPB). For additional details visit www.sonnox.com/live