Drum Leveler is a new beat detection-based downward and upward compressor/expander. By selectively applying gain to single drum beats, Drum Leveler easily achieves the desired target level for each beat, without affecting bleed noise or beats that are out of the user-defined processing range.
Unlike traditional envelope-followers and VCA's, Drum Leveler runs an advanced new algorithm that takes full advantage of modern CPU's allowing unparalleled control over your drums' dynamics.
Drum Leveler is powerful yet easy to use. It will help you achieve solid driving grooves, improve clarity and add punch to any percussive performance.
- Transparent, beat detection-based simultaneous upward & downward compressor and expander
- Applies gain to each beat individually to achieve set target level
- Gain reduction and expansion is transient-accurate to the drum beat for natural, distortion-free transients reproduction
- Dual threshold levels allows processing any level range to affect only specific beats within a track such as ghost notes or bleed without affecting other beats
- Mono, Stereo, Dual Mono and Mid/Side operation modes
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
Watch the new Drum Leveler video here
BUY IT NOW:
Drum Leveler is $149 BUY ONLINE HERE
Initial promotional special offer for existing Sound Radix customers $99.
To redeem offer existing customers should login to their Sound Radix account. Ends December 30th 2014.
TRY IT NOW:
A free fully functional trial version is available for download in the product page at www.soundradix.com/products/drum-leveler
Drum Leveler is provided in 32 and 64 bit , AAX64, RTAS (32-bits only), VST2/3, and Audio Units (Mac only) formats.
- Mac: Intel Mac Dual Core 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6.x or higher, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS, or VST Compatible DAW.
- Minimum requirements PC: Intel Duo 2GHz or faster, 4GB RAM, Microsoft Windows XP or higher, AAX, RTAS or VST Compatible DAW.
About Sound Radix
Our goal at Sound Radix is to develop innovative software tools to help you achieve the best sound possible. We prefer smart algorithms, yet easy-to-use and immediate interfaces. Most chances are you'll not see digital emulations of vintage hardware made by us, but rather cutting edge tools, designed to help you get the best job done fast, that otherwise would have been impossible to achieve using analog electronics.
To find out more visit www.soundradix.com
A list of international distributors can be found here http://www.soundradix.com/distributors