SPL's Crimson USB Audio Interface/Monitor Controller is available not only in black, but also in white.
Apart from the color, both models share the exact same features:
- 2 original SPL discrete mic preamplifiers
- 2 instrument preamplifiers with +22 dBu of headroom
- 4 balanced Line inputs
- 8 stereo monitoring channels
- 6+6 channel USB interface with 24Bit/192kHz converters
- Class-2 compliant driver for iPad recording/monitoring (hot-plugging without the need to restart)
- 2 separate headphone amplifiers
- 2 stereo speaker outputs
- Apt for play-along and listening purposes without a DAW
- Latency-free, high-quality analog monitoring
- Fast, one-button monitor mix
- Individual artist monitor signal with talkback function
- 34V operating voltage for professional levels up to +22 dBu
- Pro-Level boost for consumer products and MP3 players/smartphones
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (480MBit/s), MIDI I/O, S/P-DIF I/O
- WIN XP, 7 and 8 (32/64 Bit), MAC OSX 10.6 and higher, iOS 6 and higher
- Driver for MAC OSX Mavericks
- HxWxD: 60x330x207 mm
- Made in Germany
For more information about the SPL Crimson, visit http://crimson.spl.info.
SPL has been developing and manufacturing analog and digital audio gear for the music, film, multimedia, and broadcasting industries since 1984. SPL products are respected worldwide for their innovative approach and user-friendliness, but most of all for their outstanding performance.
Among SPL's most celebrated developments are the patented Vitalizer® sound-optimization processing, the first-ever level-independent dynamic processor known as the Transient Designer, the 5.1 microphone system Atmos, as well as compact monitor controllers and channel strips.
The development of the SUPRA op amps by SPL allowed analog signal processing to outperform the best digital processing in terms of quality. These op amps, which make use of the unsurpassed 120-volt technology, were first used on the MMC mastering console. Ever since, the 120-volt technology has become a quality trademark of SPL products, including the Phonitor headphone amplifiers. More recently, SPL stormed the USB and MADI audio-Interface market with the introduction of the Crimson and Madison interfaces.
Its collaboration with German company Brainworx resulted in the Analog Code® plug-Ins, which translate to the digital realm the same quality expected from all SPL products. This relationship has led SPL to become a member of the Plugin Alliance.
With the Car Vitalizer app, SPL entered the smartphone market and redefined the concept of audio enhancement inside a car ─ without the need of any additional hardware or expertise. This know-how has allowed SPL to license its technology to major players in the auto industry.
SPL — Musiktechnik Made in Germany
For more information, visit spl.info