Steinberg today launched Dorico Pro 3 and Dorico Elements 3, the latest versions of their music notation software,
Dorico Pro 3 includes the ability to produce a condensed conductor's score automatically. Dorico 3 also introduces tablature for fretted instruments, and expands its capabilities in guitar notation.
Other features include:
• Comprehensive support for harp pedal changes
• Customizable playback templates
• New editors in Play mode for note velocity and pitch bend.
• Independent routing of individual voices on an instrument to different channels or even completely different devices
• Olympus Choir Micro choral samples from leading virtual instrument developer Soundiron
For more information visit www.steinberg.net/dorico