Synchro Arts Limited, creators of VocALign audio alignment software, are pleased to announce the release of Revoice® Pro, a revolutionary new audio processing program. Whether editing vocal, instrument or dialogue tracks, Revoice Pro is designed to hugely reduce the amount of' time editors spend tediously adjusting audio signals' timing, pitch, vibrato and inflection, even if using current pitch and time manipulating programs.
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, work-flow efficient, stand-alone program which hosts two unique, automated processes:
1. Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process
Automatically transfers selected timing, pitch, vibrato, inflection and/or loudness characteristics of a good "Guide" audio signal to one or more target audio signals (“Dub”). APT is powered by and includes an advanced version of VocALign.
2. Realistic Doubler
Instantly creates natural-sounding mono or stereo double tracks from one input signal. It can also provide creative time and pitch modulation effects.
What's more, ReVoice Pro provides adjustable control of the tightness of the time, pitch and loudness corrections, so editors can get the exact effect they want - whether getting the tightest ADR or vocal replacement - or thicker but clearer and punchier vocals. The Revoice Pro program integrates in several ways with all professional Mac-based digital audio workstations and includes a Rewire interface for efficient monitoring options and synchronized playback.
· Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of “stacked” lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
· Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input tracks.
· Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different perfomers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
· Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voiceovers etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Revoice Pro accomplishes all these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
APT and Doubler: Two unique, adjustable, automatic processes.
· APT includes:
- Process-based audition: provides instant comparison of before and after processing of one or two signals.
- Protected Regions: Avoids creating artifacts by not processing the time, pitch or both in small, user-defined areas of signals where Guide and Dub differ.
· Doubler: Processes mono or stereo input and creates mono or stereo outputs.
· Stand-alone program: Works with all professional Mac-based editors including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, etc.
- Multiple methods for efficient audio transfers – including drag and drop, plugins, and export tool, all able to place output at correct time.
- Includes Rewire for extra monitoring options and in-place testing.
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro can be obtained fromwww.synchroarts.comalong with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals, demos and tutorial videos. Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is:
US$799 for North America
£499 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
€590 (ex VAT) for Europe
· 25% Discount on RRP for new Synchro Arts Customers
· 35% Discount on RRP for current VocALign Owners
(This offer ends 24 June 2012)
(NOTE: Product pricing, features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.)