Synchro Arts are pleased to announce the release of Revoice Pro 3.1 - a free update to the award-winning V3.0, offering a selection of new pitch editing tools, track group controls and a host of other audio processing and workflow enhancements. These improvements, based largely on customer feedback, further increase the time and effort savings already provided by Revoice Pro.
Overview of Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch Warp processes and tight integration with DAWs.
Revoice Pro's unique APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR - and because you control the tightness, you keep it sounding natural. APT is powered by an advanced version of VocALign.
If double tracks haven't been recorded, Revoice Pro's Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones.
What's more, Warp Processing with an improved graphic interface provides fast, manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality. Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available.
Integration with most DAWs is fast and easy, using simple Revoice Pro Link plug-ins or familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
What’s new in Revoice Pro 3.1
- Manual Pitch Editing Tools: with hot keys support
- Track Group Controls: supports group creation, display, solo and mute
- New APT functions: Align using pitch values (for legato phrases).
- A/B Comparison: of different process settings on output audio
- Multicore background processing: speeds up large session editing
- Interface and Operational Improvements: more intuitive and faster
Revoice Pro 3.1 is a free update for V3.0 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.
Existing user? Watch our "What's New in Revoice 3.1" video HERE.
New to Revoice Pro? Watch this overview video HERE.
Revoice Pro Applications include:
- Tightening the timing, pitch and vibrato of "stacked" lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Creating one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Lip-syncing dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Changing the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
- Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks automatically, with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
Gordon Fordyce - Producer, Engineer, Mixer and Editor
(David Bowie, Mötley Crüe, Boyzone, Marilyn Manson and Puff Daddy)
“I’ve only recently starting using Revoice Pro and have become completely addicted to it. It’s so easy to play around with vocals and instruments without wasting the artist’s time or energy.”
Jonah Guelzo – Sound Supervisor
Ryan Gosling (Actor - ‘Drive’, ‘The Place Beyond The Pines’ and ’Lost River’), Peter Berg (Director- ‘Lone Survivor’) and Damon Lindeloff (Writer- ‘Lost’)
“Revoice Pro has allowed me to reference the pitch and pacing of a piece of recorded dialog on set and using the calculations from such to then impress upon another dialog recording from another take void of troublesome distracting sounds or a clean wild line the timing and pitch.”
Trials, Downloads and Purchasing
A 14-day free trial license (iLok-based) for Revoice Pro 3.1 can be obtained from www.synchroarts.com along with downloads of the Revoice Pro program, online manuals and demos.
Full licenses (iLok-based) can be purchased from Synchro Arts' dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Revoice Pro is:
$599 for North America
£374 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
€497 (ex VAT) for Europe
Discounts are available on trade-ins for current VocALign owners.