- Based on PCM samples of a Kawai Grand Piano after it has been meticulously tuned and adjusted
- Full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16-bit, 44.100 kHz resolution
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets
- Optimized CPU and memory usage
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of piano and room Small rooms can be modeled just as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins
- MIDI Automation: MIDI Continuous Controllers support
For more information, visit their web site at www.syntheway.cjb.net.