Sytrus 2 features 4 new filter types, enhanced editing in the harmonics section, and a brand new arpeggiating system built-in multipoint envelopes. All this bundled with over 350 presets.
Sytrus provides 6 operators combining FM, RM, plucked and subtractive synthesis (no samples inside), and a user interface designed to preserve your screen real estate.
The rich implementation characteristics of Sytrus allow for an extremely wide range of sounds and even entire loops in a single preset, made possible by the fully customizable envelope system.
Sytrus 2.0 new features:
- 4 new filters for a total 12x5 different filter types.
- Arpeggiating system built-in multipoint envelopes, through ingenious arpeggiator break-points, allowing multi-oscillator arpeggiated sequences never heard before. No longer use fixed rhythmic patterns, adapt them to your composition.
- Improved editing in harmonics editor, allowing to lock individual harmonics, and exporting/sharing waveforms as audio files.
- Audio files can now have their volume envelope analyzed & turned into a multipoint envelope.
- User can now select different band types for the main equalizer.
- Lots of cool new presets.
- 6 operators.
- FM / RM algorithm matrix.
- 3 filter units, 12x5 filter types, 3 waveshapers.
- Powerful multipoint envelope / LFO editing with arpeggiating.
- Built-in equalizer and effects (chorus / flanger, 3 delay units, 1 reverb unit).
- Easy XY modulation controller that can control about any feature.
- Unison unit.
For more information, visit their web site at www.sytrus.com.