Toontrack Music has announced the release of Superior Drummer 2.2.1. For registered owners, it's now available free in the 'Downloads' section of your Toontrack account. Version 2.2.1 includes the latest EZX and SDX kit pieces definitions support, including the upcoming Electronic EZX.
Fixed in version 2.2.1:
- iMap MIDI preset offset fixed.
- the Memory Limit pop-up warning should no longer appear when the memory limit is off.
- the solo state of articulations is now fully restored when loading a project.
- Soft Vel and Pitching are now restored properly when loading a project.
- setting a Time Correction value should no longer affect playback detrimentally.
- changed the MidiNode broken link to all caps 'MISSING TARGET.'
- drag and drop of MIDI grooves should now work even when UAC is on.
- grooves with length different than a multiple of quarter notes should now loop appropriately.
- the tempo of the selected MIDI file is now remembered when the Sound Library is changed.
- rare CPU overloads in ProTools occurring when changing drums should no longer occur.
- playing an Instrument with SemiSeq active but not Random should no longer cause crashes.
- removed some rare crashes that occurred when changing kit or drums while playing.
- spurious noise at beginning of bounce should no longer occur. - fixed a bug to do with bouncing, transmutes and bleed of non-close mics without room-time.
- a number of memory leaks have been removed.
- the 'MY MIDIFILES' Browser entry should no longer fail to be written by the installer on PC.
- Mac installer will attempt to repair EZdrummer symbolic link if probed as non functional.