Toontrack solo 1.2.1 is now available from http://www.toontrack.com/notloggedin.asp?redir=downloads.asp.
It fixes a number of faults with the new Metronome feature and expands the game controller support launched as part of version 1.2.0. The changes in a nutshell:
- added support for Mad Catz XBox Rockband® drumkit on PC - metronome should now work as expected on PC - click sounds are correctly recalled/found regardless of the project location on PC - default metronome settings are remembered - fixed a bug when opening save files with incorrect paths on PC - Open/Save/Save as/New combinations should remember the filename - some minor graphical issues in the mixer have been fixed
For reference, please find below the important bugfixes of the previous version as well as the new features introduced starting with Toontrack solo 1.2:
- failure to load the WDM under some circumstances should no longer occur
- EZplayer should no longer be removed from the audio/midi chain when re-loading a project
- graphical interface has been rebuilt, main drummer is treated as any other
- re-organization of the application menus for a cleaner, more OS compliant experience)
- convenience toolbar for common application components and EZplayer - new Master mute button to supplement existing shortcut)
- new metronome feature, with time signature setting and volume control)
- support for multiple MIDI interfaces and ports (to be used at the same time)
- support for MME audio drivers on PC)
- support for Rockband® and Guitar Hero® drum controllers
Rock Band® is a trademarks of Harmonix® Music Systems, Inc.
Guitar Hero® is a trademark of Activision® Publishing, Inc.
Toontrack has no rights to any of these trademarks. Toontrack solo is not supported, recommended or endorsed by any of these companies. Toontrack has tested their products with select software platforms and hardware to verify compatibility. The current compatibility chart can be downloaded by clicking the link below.