Rez is a free PC VST virtual analog monosynth, with a highly resonant low pass filter, that is capable of a wide range of sounds, from funky squishes, beastly basses and screaming leads, to tight arpeggiations, atmospheres, bells, and interesting effects.
- New GUI
- Bigger and brighter sound, including a beefier sub and more pronounced detune (switchable back to the v1 sound)
- More aggressive overdrive
- Phaser effect with optional LFO and velocity modulation
- LFO start times sync to host play/record
- 8 bar speed option for LFOs
- Sample and hold waveform option for LFOs
- MIDI CC support for most parameters
- Oscillator phase offset adjustment (plus modulation)
- Aftertouch to detune + phase
- 176 new presets (now 256 total)
- Fixed LFO timing bug
- Fixed LFO waveform bug
- Several control range adjustments
For more information, visit their web site at www.cortidesign.com/ugo.