Universal Audio is pleased to announce the release of UAD Software v8.3, featuring new Direct Developer plug-ins — the Ampeg SVT-VR Bass Amplifier, Ampeg SVT-3 Pro Bass Amplifier and the Tube-Tech EQ Collection for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform and Apollo audio interfaces.
Ampeg SVT-VR and SVT-3 Bass Amp Plug-Ins — $149 each
Developed by Brainworx, the Ampeg SVT-VR and SVT-3 Pro bass amplifier plug-ins offer two flavors of the legendary SVT recipe exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces.
The Ampeg SVT-VR Bass Amplifier plug-in is an exacting emulation of the legendary, 300-watt, all-tube behemoth used by everyone from Bootsy Collins to the late Chris Squire of Yes, while the Ampeg SVT-3 Pro Bass Amplifier plug-in models the tube/solid-state design and extended tone shaping of the rackmount modern classic.
Also available as the Ampeg Bass Amplifier Plug-In Bundle for $229, each of these emulations feature modern workflow enhancements such as Recording Chain presets which feature various cabinet/mic/preamp selections, and more.
Ampeg SVT Bass Amplifier Plug-Ins Key Features:
- Two expertly modeled versions of the legendary SVT amps from Ampeg, exclusively for UAD hardware and Apollo interfaces
- Modern workflow enhancements including an onboard FX Rack and recording chains
- Feels like a real amp when played through Apollo's Realtime UAD Processing
- Re-Amp previously recorded DI bass tracks to add warmth and depth
- Bundle includes Brainworx bx_tuner
Learn more about the award-winning Apollo audio interfaces.
Learn more about the award-winning UAD powered plug-ins.