— The rich analog sound of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — now available over USB 3 for Windows-based PCs —
Universal Audio, a leading manufacturer of professional audio recording hardware and software, is proud to announce that the new line of UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators is now available worldwide.
UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are a sleek, powerful way for professional producers and engineers to supercharge their Windows-based workstations and run larger mixes filled with rich, DSP-intensive plug-ins. These desktop-friendly units provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, SSL, and more.
Available in QUAD or OCTO models with a choice of four or eight SHARC processors, UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and the Apollo Twin USB desktop interface for unparalleled mixing power.
For an immediate out-of-the-box mixing experience, UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages. The Core package includes the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, while Custom adds a choice of any three additional UAD plug-ins at registration. The Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate is UA’s flagship package, and includes more than 83 UA-developed plug-ins — up to and including UAD software v8.4.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs for improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring:
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- Fan-free construction for quiet operation
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- UA 610-B Preamp & EQ
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler (Legacy)
- 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizer (Legacy)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- RealVerb Pro
Learn more about UAD-2 Satellite USB here:
Learn more about award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins:
For a Microsoft Word version of this press release, email email@example.com.
About UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Powered by Universal Audio’s popular UAD-2 DSP Accelerator hardware and Apollo Thunderbolt audio interfaces, UAD Powered Plug-Ins offer the world’s most authentic analog hardware emulations and award-winning audio plug-ins on Mac and PC. UAD plug-ins deliver rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with native recording systems.
About Universal Audio Inc.
Founded in 1958 by recording pioneer Bill Putnam Sr., and refounded in 1999 by Bill Putnam Jr., Universal Audio is best known for its classic, hand-built analog hardware and advanced UAD Digital Signal Processing technology for recording, mixing, and mastering audio. Headquartered in Scotts Valley, California, UA is focused on merging the best of vintage analog and modern digital technology, following its rich recording heritage and motto, “Analog Ears. Digital Minds.”www.uaudio.com.
©2016 Universal Audio, Inc. All rights reserved. Product features, specifications, pricing, and availability are subject to change without notice. The "Universal Audio" name, UA "diamond" logo, “Apollo,” “Apollo Twin,” “UAD,” “Powered Plug-Ins,” and “UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins" are trademarks of Universal Audio Inc. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.