Version 1.5 of Discord includes the following new features:
- New user-interface design
- Routable variable-waveform LFO
- High-pass filter, in addition to the low-pass filter
- Re-written pitch-shifting algorithm, with smoother shifting at extreme settings
- Pitch control now has "Fine" knob
- Delays are now three times longer
The biggest news is that Discord has been ported to AudioUnits for OSX. The AudioUnit of Discord v1.5 is now available for purchase by downloading it from the Audio Damage site. VST versions of Discord v1.5 for OSX and Windows will be available by the end of June.
For more information, visit their web site at www.audiodamage.com.