The applications for TrackPlug are virtually endless: shape the tone of an instrument, fix sonic problems, bring dynamics under control, clean up noise problems, add some punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track, and much more.
- 10 bands of 64-bit EQ
- Dual compressors and a gate
- Assign any EQ band a parametric, low/high shelf, low/band/highpass, or notch filter
- NEW- Four new EQ filters: analog low/high shelf and resonant low/high shelf
- NEW- Clean (for transparent sound) and vintage (for analog colorization and warmth) dynamics modes
- NEW- True brickwall lowpass/highpass filter section
- NEW- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section (gate, compressor 1 and compressor 2)
- NEW- Dual EQ comparison sidechain modes for precise de-essing
- NEW- Peak limiter
- NEW- New visual interface design
- NEW- Brand new presets and enhanced preset management, including preset control for each section
- NEW- Up to 192K support
- Adaptive RMS/Peak detectors reduce undesired low-frequency distortion in Clean mode
- Comprehensive metering makes it a snap to set dynamics thresholds
- An adjustable lookahead delay ensures you won't miss an attack
- Gain reduction meters show exactly what's happening under the hood
- Choose between soft, medium, and hard compressor & gate characteristics
- Automate any control via compatible host applications
- Mono or stereo
- Comprehensive native support- Mac OS X - AU/VST/MAS/RTAS, Windows - DX/VST/RTAS
Free demos and special upgrade pricing are avaiable.
For more information, visit their web site at www.wavearts.com.