Vienna Ensemble Features
- Custom-made for hosting Vienna Instruments
- Stand-alone application, ideal for running Vienna Instruments on external Macs and PCs: 8 ports with 16 MIDI channels each
- Plug-in formats RTAS (Mac PPC & Intel), AU (Mac PPC & Intel) and VST (PC and Mac PPC & Intel) for use with a host sequencer: 16 MIDI channels per instance
- Instant instrument switching gives immediate access to all instruments within the Vienna Ensemble user interface. A click on the desired instrument channel brings up its user interface instantly, no more redundant screen clutter.
- Instrument naming – all Vienna Instruments instances inside Vienna Ensemble can be labeled for a complete, at-a-glance overview.
- Total recall – orchestra setups can be saved with one click.
- Definable play ranges for multi-instrument set-ups for studio and live use
- Inserts for AU (Mac) and VST (PC) effect plug-ins
- Panning and Power Panning for precise positioning
- Flexible routing with freely assignable busses
- Separated server solution that utilizes additional free memory, leaving host sequencer memory or memory used by additional Vienna Instruments plug-ins unaddressed.
- PC version: Windows XP and Vista (both 32 and 64-bit)
- Mac version: 32-bit for Mac PPC and Intel, 64-bit version coming soon
The Vienna Symphonic Library is an innovative, research-driven music software and sample library developer based in Vienna, Austria. The team strives to constantly improve on the concept of virtual orchestral music production in terms of authenticity and ease-of-use. Detailed information about the company’s virtual instruments and software solutions can be found at www.vsl.co.at.