VirSyn Has Released TERA 3.1.0 with some improvements and bugfixes.
What's new in TERA 3.1.0:
- Quality setting for sampler module ( very fast standard / slow high quality )
- Stereo sample files now possible
- Enhanced randomizer function
- Stereo phaser/flanger option
- Polyphonic unison function with random sample variation
- Fractal random presets for spectrum oscillator and custom oscillator
- Improved step sequencer layout
- Copy/Paste 8D settings doesn't work
- 8D negative amounts doesn't work
- Selection of multiple outputs was missing in plugin versions.
- OS X: "Fly over" help now working
- OS X: Help manual link was broken
- OS X: Tempo setting in stand alone working now
- OS X: GUI update in sequencer was not correct.
- OS X: Clicks in global Chorus/Reverb
- OS X: some menu redraw issues
- FormanTERA: Filter cutoff amount doesn't work
- Master level meter was not displayed
- RTAS: List of MIDI inputs now complete
- Sequencer: start/stop with space key working now
- Sequencer: Arpeggio/Hold doesn't work
- Sequencer: Selection of external MIDI out now disables internal sound
- Sequencer: MIDI out channel was always channel 1
- OS X: voice reduction not working properly leading to higher CPU load than necessary
- Sample "HiKey": selectable range extended to G8
Updated Demo versions for Win/Mac are available here:
- Stand-alone version for WinXP and Mac OS X
- VST 2 version for Win XP and Mac OS X
- RTAS version for WinXP and Mac OS X
- AudioUnit version for Mac OS X
For more information, visit their web site at www.virsyn.com.