Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the commercial, security, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will feature its new 19-inch Equipment Rack Enclosure (EREN) series at InfoComm 2014, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from June 18-20 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N1752. The EREN-18, EREN-27, and EREN-42E are now shipping.
“The cost-effective, portable, and fully welded EREN family of 19-inch equipment rack enclosures has been designed for installations where protected components are a necessity,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of VMP. “The EREN Series, which comes complete with integrated cooling fans and lockable, removable side panels (with optional locks) allows for the organization of multiple electronic components, while at the same time protecting them from thermal issues, as well as damage or theft.”
Rugged and sturdy with welded steel construction, a black powder coat finish, and a 1,000 lb. load capacity, the EREN-18 includes 18 rack spaces, the EREN-27 includes 27 rack spaces, and the EREN-42E includes 42 rack spaces.
Additional EREN Series specifications include:
- Works with all standard 19-inch rack equipment and accessories
- Rails threaded with standard 10-32 threading
- Tempered glass front door
- Double swing steel rear door
- Adjustable front and rear rails
- Vented top and bottom
- Top and bottom cable routing knockouts
- Reversible hinged front and rear door
- Casters and leveling feet
- Ships assembled
- EREN-18 preloaded with three ER-S2UV vented two space rack shelves and three ER-2B blank panels (MSRP: $749.00)
- EREN-18E – Same as EREN-18 except without preloaded shelves and blanks (MSRP: $679.00)
- EREN-27 preloaded with five ER-S2UV vented two space rack shelves and five ER-2B blank panels (MSRP: $859.00)
- EREN-27E – Same as EREN-27 except without preloaded shelves and blanks (MSRP: $699.00)
- EREN-42E (MSRP: $779.00)
“The EREN Series has been designed for use with a multitude of audio, video, security, and communication components,” added Fulmer. “With numerous shelves and a sturdy weight capacity of 1,000 lbs., the AV and security installer and end user have a tremendous amount of available space to design a fully mobile, fully enclosed security and AV rack system.”
For more information, please visit www.videomount.com or call toll free 877-281-2169. If you need help choosing the right mount for your application, try the VideoMount™-Finder at www.chooseamount.com.