Voxengo has announced the release of the GlissEQ version 3.3 update which is now available for download. Voxengo GlissEQ is a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
This version implements the following changes:
* "Filled Spectrum" spectrum display mode switch added.
* Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
* EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
* Additional visual look variation settings added.
* Oversampling filter type "Min-phase/Lin-phase" switch added.
* Level meter's "density mode" improved.
* "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
* Smooth filter automation implemented.
* Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
* Underlay color selection was removed - group's defined color is used now.
* Global "Auto Oversampling Level" 1X (off) option added.
* Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Additionally, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
* Filters with dynamic behavior
* Real-time spectrum analysis
* Real-time spectrum import/export
* Up to 32 filter bands
* 16 filter types
* Harmonically-enhanced filter type
* Narrow-band sweeping
* EQ area highlight
* Multi-channel processing
* Internal channel routing
* Channel grouping
* Mid/side processing
* Up to 8x oversampling
* 64-bit floating point processing
* Preset manager
* Undo/redo history
* A/B comparisons
* Contextual hint messages
Demo version of Voxengo GlissEQ and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site.